The ProjectMap blog is intended to be a presentation of the work by students and staff from DTU Civil Engineering in the area of “Smart Energy Cities” through “Smart Buildings” and a holistic approach towards the complexity of cities/communities.
The goal is to inspire, share and work together on overall sustainable solutions for us and generations to come.
THE VISION is basically to contribute to a sustainable world through research and development. This is done through:
- knowledge sharing
- research and development
- development of all kinds of
- that enable better understanding of the matter
- support knowledge-based decision making
- bring alone more energy and resource efficient built environments
- better indoor environments
- for the whole world population
- without compromising the future generations opportunities.
Let’s see, how it develops.
Assoc. Professor, Ph.D. M.Sc.Eng.
Deputy Center Leader for Strategic Research Centre – CITIES
Center for IT-intelligent Energy Systems in Cities
Researchers in the Nordhavn Seeside Project
and much more …
Building Physics and Services
DTU Civil Engineering
Technical University of Denmark
Department of Civil Engineering
Cities Office, Building.303B, Room 043, DTU
2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
Mobile +45 41 25 20 20